Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FTTC225 Natured Scallops

This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge is all about scallops. How fun and super easy! Be sure to check out the Flourishes Blog for all the details and linking your creations.
My creation is using the new set called In Nature. This set is wonderful for masculine themed cards. I stamped the image onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Colored with copic collections:







Once colored I used Spellbinders Classic circle and Scallop circle for the frame. My cardstock is from two of our Color Made Easy Collections Pistachio and Rich Browns.


The textures on the two different paper collections are wonderful. Added another scalloped edge to the side panel and a few brads to the opposite corner. Voila! Easy Peasy. Have a great day.  

8 comments:

Marisa said...

This image screams summer :) Lovely card!

Katie Sims said...

Stac....your coloring looks amazing! Love this awesome summertime card! And yeah, we may need a Drumstick or two to appease 'da man! :)

Cheryl said...

Way cool image! Looks like summer-camp to me!

Cheryl said...

Oooo, what a great man-card! Love that pop or red...or are those burnt orangesish colors on your card, too! ;) You're right about the texture on the cs, and it's perfect for an outdoor image, too. Thanks so much for the congrats and warm welcome! I'm so excited to be in the "family."

Sue from Oregon said...

This scene reminds me reminds me of my camping days! Lost Lake here we come!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Can I vacation there, now. Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.
Hugs
Berni, GDT

Leslie Miller said...

Nice job with this image, Stacy! Very masculine, even with the scallops. Looks like a scene I'd love to be in!

Jenny Gropp said...

Your coloring made this come alive! Beautiful!!!!