Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Peace out ride

Peace out dude! LOL  I am having fun with this new stamp set from Power Poppy called Good Thinking Renewal. I created a fun little goodie gift for a friend with my Mini Car Tutorial. The license plate has the sentiment Peace Out, rather fitting for this little bug car. hee hee
I added a few blooms to the tires and the back of the bug. Jewels for the lights and some designer paper I had in the stash.

I know she is going to adore this and it has goodies for her and the kids.  :-)  Want to create your own little Mini Car? Check out my Mini Car Tutorial with 3 different files to choose from to create with. All free of course. Enjoy!  Hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!! Love it!

Marisa said...

Too fun :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Of course, she'll love it. The sentiment for the license plate is perfect!

Katie Sims said...

How adorable, Stacy! This is so fun and the license plate is priceless! :)

Angel said...

Oh my, how COOL is this???!!! Love it!