Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wednesday Night Lights

We are the 9th man! To say we have been busy the last few weeks is an understatement. I have been moonlighting all my stamping as we are spending nights at practices and games.   The boys are in football for the first time I mentioned before?  They are 2-2 so far for the season. Not bad for their first year playing. Here is a picture of them at their first game. They say your not suppose to smile in "these" pictures. ha ha!  

Last night was an away game, an hour from home. The beautiful sunshine was out, the kids were all excited and ready to play. Here is a photo before the game of us. See how tall they are at 13. Sheeesshh... They were so excited when they got taller than me. Still have a few inches before they are taller than dad. Anyways... 




Last nights game was EXCITING! Nathan's has his first ever touch down! WOOT WOOT!!! DH got the touchdown on his Iphone. Sweet! He was so EXCITED!!!  You can hear me screaming in the background from the other end of the field.    Yes I was running along the sidelines at the same time. :-)  Proud mom! I tend to stand on the sidelines where the ball is on the field and move. Soon I will be regulated to the stands, so I am walking along the sides while I can. Besides I get steps this way. hee hee  Curtis has an awesome punt return for 20 yards and he was filling in for one of the boys. Yea!!





We are so proud of all their hard work and enjoying watching them play football. Thanks for joining in our joy! Hope you all have a wonderful day! 






7 comments:

Tracy said...

Stacy, thanks for sharing, your boys are so handsome. It is amazing how fast our kids grow up, congrats to them.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what great photos of the boys and you as a family! They are growing - now taller than mom!! Hehe! Beautiful family!! Oh what fun, and this is the time to enjoy and encourage them! Woot woot for family time! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Awesome, fabulous pics of all of you, Stacy! It's unbelievable how your boys are growing up, isn't it? They are young men, now, and so handsome!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my they’re getting so big and handsome! Awesome pics Stacy!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Stacy, I feel your happiness and enthusiasm, my grandson, who is 14, has been playing football since the 2nd. grade, now he is in Junior High and his games are exciting and fabulous.
Thank you for sharing this fantastic pictures of your handsome sons and thank your hubby for the video.
You have a beautiful family.

Marisa said...

You boys are huge now LOL! Congrats on the TD :) I think we are two peas in a pod - I am an "active" participant in my sons soccer games too LOL!

Angel said...

That is awesome! Congrats to Nathan's first TD!!! They have gotten SO TALL!!!