Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Challenges all Christmas!

Happy New Year! I pray that you had a safe and fun celebration into 2015! I still can't believe it is Jan. 1st, time has a way of coming and going faster than I want it seems.  :-)  Well the fun just keeps on coming as we start a new year of Dirty Dozen Christmas challenges but it is also the start of our 4th year running! Wow!!!  The past few years has keep a lot of us on top of our Christmas cards and I am sure for some of you as well. 
Did you know that we have a board on Pinterest now? You can check it out HERE! Each month your Christmas creations are posted to this board, how fun! Lydia has a fun blog badge for us as well. Not a Fan Club Member and confused on what I am talking about? Well check out all the details HERE and JOIN us for some FUN, Crafting and Creativity! So let's get onto this month's challenge and links.


Our Jan. 2015 challenge is a look back at the last 3 years challenges. You can find the link to all the information HERE.  I went back to March 2012 for inspiration. This is a square Pocket Card using Heaven and Nature Sing. You can check out my Pocket Card Tutorial if you want to create your very own. My image is stamped on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I added a gold suduko border around the panel and to all the leaves. Very hard to see in the picture though, sorry about that. 


Here is the card insert that hides behind the panel. This has enough room to add a giftcard or two as well which is perfect! I hope you can play along with us this month and keep your Christmas cards coming each month! We are looking forward to our 2015 challenges! See you soon! 


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Happy New Year to you Stacy, and wish you all the best for 2015.
I love your card today (well I always love your cards!). Great layout, love the black background it really makes your image pop. Your colouring is wonderful.

Becky said...

wow Stacy...this is stunning! Have a wonderful New Year.

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful image! Love the pocket design, the curves and the gold. Fabulous coloring, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful card with pocket! You are amazing, and I love this gorgeous image you've colored so wonderfully! I am planning to try to participate each month so I can keep up! Thanks for helping us all by hosting this wonderful DD challenge! Hugs, sweet friend!