Friday, February 6, 2015

Orchid Greetings

Happy Friday and welcome to another Peep Of The Week Challenge! We have something fun and new happening over at Power Poppy.  Check it out over on the Power Poppy Blog HERE! Hope to see you playing along! 


My creation today is using the newly release Orchids Rock! Just diggin the name of this stamp set still, makes me giggle! I created a  Lattice Window using smaller dies this time so I could stamp my Orchids on the front panel frame. Added just a few jewels to the front layer and my sentiment on the inside (seen through the window) and voila! Easy Peasy!


Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade: 
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller


Details on our Peep Of The Week Challenge:
All you need to do to get in the running for the Power Poppy Peep of the Week is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything — a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING! We can't tell you how much we love to see what you create!

OFFICIAL RULES:
  • Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation! 
  • Link up your creation using the Linky below (It helps us to find you! Although it’s not a necessity to win. We scour creations all over the web!). 
  • Could you please mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post? We would sure love it if you did! 
  • We’ll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
  • Every link counts as one entry in our monthly drawing for a FREE STAMP SET OF CHOICE!

10 comments:

BeckyTE said...

What an awesome design, Stacy. That lattice window really invites me to take a peek inside.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous! I just love this orchid and how you've arranged them on the card with the lattice window...yes, I want to open it and read inside...hehe! Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Julie Koerber said...

Your coloring on this Stacy is stunning! I love the bold pops of orange and green and that lattice effect is uber cool! Wonderful design!!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous coloring on these orchids!! I can't wait to get my new stamps and play!

ChristineCreations said...

Love that cut out design with the lattice...so smart looking Stacy. And the orange is so great on the orchids too.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love your firey orchids Stace! They just pop! And what a sweet way to peek at the sentiment! Beautiful card!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Just lovely Christine, I love that little lattice window and the fabulous way you arranged those precious blooms. Your coloring is amazing, as always.
The little jewels are a very sweet detail.
Thank you for sharing.

Jean Bullock said...

this is a lovely card and the lattice window looks great.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the small lattice window with the sentiment peeking through. Beautifully colored orchids, Stacy!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Stacy, I want to apologize for my comment confusing your name with Christine's. When I was writing it, I had just read her comment so, for some weird reason, her name stuck and I wrote it instead of yours.
I'm sorry for this mistake. YOUR card is lovely.