Friday, March 13, 2015

Burgers for $$ Bucks $$

Good morning! This month's Power and Sparke challenge is hosted by Tosha! The challenge is Go for the Gold! My creation today is a two for one as I used Gold and I am showing you one of the fundraiser ideas that I have been working on. 


Baseball is having a fundraiser bake sale. Pinterest had these totally fun "cupcake hamburgers" that I thought would be perfect. So I created a fun tag to hold them as a thanks for supporting the team and our fundraiser using the stamp set Play Ball! The tag has a gold star, gold brad and tied off with gold cord. 
I will apologize for the picture being out on the counter. To be honest I was trying to get these decorated, bagged and tagged and with so many to do this is what I was able to do for the photo. ;-)  


This is what the actual cupcake burger looks like before I packaged it up. How cute is that! Should make for some good sales, I hope. The boys loved them. Yes they had to try them before I could package them up. Something about making sure they were done?!?!?  ha ha The burger part is a brownie that I cut using cookie cutters. Colored frosting for the lettuce, ketchup and mustard. The seeds on top are just regular frosting.  


Be sure to check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade today: 
Allison Cope 
Christine Okken 
Cindy Lawrence 
Dawn Burnworth 
Julie Koerber 
Kathy Jones 
Katie Sims 
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker



5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

So adorable and creative Stacy! Such a great tag for the theme. Great idea for the cupcakes too!

Lisa Lara said...

So fun Stacy.

Angel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! How CUTE! So creative! Love it!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hmmmm.. Excuse me miss, over here, I'll have 10 of those.....yes, ahh!! thank you!!!
Deliciously creative Stacy, how many did you make? I bet those kids devoured them.
Thank you for sharing, now you made me hungry.

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute idea and it looks like a lot of work, but you packaged them up so creatively with your baseball tag and they're sure to be a big seller. Gosh, I remember all those fundraiser days, school carnivals, sports, band, and everything else. It's good to have kids while you're young!