Friday, April 17, 2015

Flowering Branches



Squeel!!! Did you see the new Instant Garden release on the 15th? Be still my heart right? This is the beautiful Flowering Branches. A few clicks and you can have this in your in box ready to print, color and create with! Check out Marcy's inspiration and notes behind this beautiful drawing HERE


My creation today is pretty straight forward. I really wanted the focus to be on the blooms so I went with a white on white card today. Okay... not much different from normal but you know what I mean.  ;-)  After my blooms were colored I added a Beautiful Borders die cut edge to the left side and a few sequins to the front. My sentiment Happy Mother's day is on a tag that I pierced the edges and notched the end. Some sparkles finishes it off, voila! 


Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker


8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Just so beautiful Stace. Love the sentiment.

Allison Cope said...

Oh so pretty Stacy! Love the lacy edges and the toucch of blue sky in your branches! Gorgeous pink beauty!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous cherry blooms. With our warm winter the ones around here have already come and gone! Even the pink snow is gone. Lovely card!

Karen Steele said...

Wow! another stunning card Stacy :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Gorgeous, Stacy! You know I always love your cards with beautiful coloring and an elegant and CAS style that is just so perfect and so you! You continue to amaze me at how many cards you make...each one beautiful! Love the border you added too along with the sequins! Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

Stacy, this is beautiful, I love how you colored the image. it looks so light and airy. Great job.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awwwww Stace!! I LOVE the brightness of the crabapples with the softness of the blooms! And your sweet little sentiment flag is the perfect addition with the sequins! Beautiful my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

White on white is perfect for this! Such beautiful coloring, Stacy, and I love the pretty and delicate border.