Monday, June 22, 2015

Sage bookmark card

Good morning! Hope your Monday has started off fresh and new this week. Very easy peasy weekend around our house which was really nice. managed to get some stamping time in Saturday and thankfully as I had 3 Father's Day cards to get done. EEK!!! Of course this one was not one of those.  Still had not inked up Sage Advice yet from the June Release and figured it was calling out to me. I wanted to create a card with attached bookmark as a gift and it turned out just as I wanted. 



My bowl of spices is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copics. The image was cut around and dimensionals added to the back. Some designer paper is layered under the beautiful Vintage Flourishes die and some added sequins and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 

This is the card closed with the bookmark inside. You can tuck the ribbons inside or behind when you slide it into the envelope. I really like the feel of this and know exactly who this is going to.  ;-)  


Thanks for stopping by to see me today. Hope you have a wonderful day! 


5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy!! This is beautiful, and I love the bookmark card tutorial...you always make things look so easy! Beautifully colored and fussy cut, and I really love the colors you've used for the card stock...and love that die too. Stunning card, and I know it will be cherished! Hugs!

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just gorgeous, Stacy! I know what you mean about the "feel" of it, too. It's not always just how it looks, but how it feels. This will be a really nice gift.

Jeannie said...

A really beautiful card and I love the bookmark attached idea!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Christina Hor said...

What a clever idea Stacy! This bookmark is simple stunning! Love your coloring combo and the fancy frame.