Sunday, August 30, 2015

FS447 Birthday Cones

Good morning! This weeks Featured Stamper 447 is Alex aka Punch-Crazy. She has some darling creations using punches or combination of punches that are just amazing. Since I am far from talented with that idea I decided on this pretty I'm here for you creation to case. I kept the theme, a floral image, layout and similar colors. Changed the sentiment, flower, papers and added a button and twine combo. Enjoy your week! 


I couldn't resist coloring up some more of these Easy Breezy Coneflowers this weekend. They are printed on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. Added a scored edge around the floral panel and layered onto some dark chocolate card stock. Tied a button and twine combo for the corner and stamped the sentiment at the top. Voila! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card Stacey - beautiful flowers :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a gorgeous card! I so love these coneflowers, and I love the beautiful color you used! And what a great CASE of Alex's card! Stunning, my friend, as always! Hugs!