Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ava Valentine

Good morning. Remember when you were in elementary school and you had valentine day parties? We used to make little pockets to hold that either hung from the side of our desk or we had ones that were put on top of the desk for all those sweet valentines from classmates. That was one of my favorite parties in school because it always had hearts on the cards somewhere. 


A friend of mine asked if I could make up a name plate for her daughters valentine box at the school party. I was more than happy to help and I think it turned out super cute. Letters are from a retired set that is one of my all time favorites still. They are colored withvarious  Copic markers. 
My heart to the right is a shaker heart with the hearts from the edge on the top and bottom. A heart swag die along the top left and of course added pearls and  flowers. Topped it all off with a lot of sparkle and voila! Hopefully she adores this as much as I do. Thanks for stopping in. Have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Lynne said...

The Flourishes letters and numbers (I have both) are also a favorite of mine. I still use them often, especially for Just a Note type cards. Your project turned out terrific.

Leslie Miller said...

Your friend's daughter will be the envy of the entire class! I loved those parties, too. Loved decorating the boxes/bags and selecting who would get which Valentine. So much fun!