Sunday, April 3, 2016

FS478 Holiday Cheer

This weeks Featured Stamper 478 is Simone aka Simone N. Awesome clean and simple gallery of creations to choose from. I picked this Swirl Tree Wishes card to case. I kept with a Christmas tree similar in style, stitched border and Christmas card. Changed the image, colors, added pearls and stickles. Enjoy your week Simone. 


I stamped Botanical Tree on white cardstock and then die cut using Lil Inkers die with a layer of kraft cardstock underneath. Colored the tree with various Copic markers. The red base is also embossed with the same matching die. Added some sparkle and a few pearls to finish it off. Voila! 

Spring break this week, woot woot!! Hoping to get some stamping time in. The kids have baseball practices and a few planned events, but hopefully some relaxing time for me in the stamp room. We will see. Hope you have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, Stacy! I love this image. Hope the boys have good weather for spring break and you get to enjoy some "you" time!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is beautiful, and I love this Christmas tree and how you've colored it! I really need to get this one out and start on my cards (well, more of them). Beautifully done with the matting and the always well-placed pearls! Hugs, sweet friend!