Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Puppy love

Good morning! How about some puppy love today? With summer here, Ranger sure does get a lot more loving from the boys since they are home all day. He acts like he is one of the boys right along side them when they are playing games or running around playing football. It is very cute. He does know how to play football in fact. He loves it and so do we. Anyways.... 


Dusted off this sweet guy from Whipper Snapper called Good News Puppy. He is stamped on white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. I then die cut his panel with Lil Inkers Stitched rectangle die. This plaid paper was perfect for the feel I wanted for this card. Used some hardware to tie off my ribbon, both of which I have had FOREVER! Stamped a paw print and popped it up on dimensionals. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Super sweet card Stacey! Fabulous colouring as always, love the plaid paper, it fits so well. Great finishing details with the paw print and the ribbon in the corner. Have a wonderful day!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Love seeing your Whipper Snapper doggie today! He's so happy and cute and your card is just perfect for him. Love the paw print and the ribbon feature. Been thinking lately about all that hardware I have. Give Ranger a hug for me. I can just imagine he's all boy, same as Wally.