Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sunflower Thank you

Good morning. Hopefully you week is going great so far. My creation today is using a new stamp to me called Sunflower Stem from Heartfelt creations. I ordered a few stamps and finally had a chance to ink and color one of them up. In looking at my stamps I have several sunflowers it looks like which is great. 


This is a very simple card with just a little bit of embellishments. My sunflower is colored with various Copic markers and a simple scored border around the edge. I layered some cardstock and designer paper from the stash with a pierced border around the edge. A layer or crochet ribbon and seam binding, then added my image panel. Tied some twine on a button for the corner and added some sparkle. Voila! Have a fabulous day! 


6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely gorgeous.... love the sunflower!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

My favorite sunflower masterfully colored and fabulously designed. Very pretty.

Cheryl said...

Love sunflowers! Fantastic coloring job, and I love all of your embellies too!

Leslie Miller said...

It's so fun to get new stamps and I absolutely love that you got this one colored up and shared! I've always admired this HC sunflower set. I think it's one of their best. Love that it's so big. You did an amazing job with your coloring. More designer paper, too! Way to use it up, Stacy!

Davi said...

This is beautiful and I love your coloring on the sunflower, super job ;)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! Is there a sunflower we don't LOVE? Not! Beautifully done and colored, and I love your layout - one of my favorites with the lace and ribbon and the button and twine!! Sweet! Hugs!