Sunday, February 5, 2017

Please be a Pansie...



Yea, it is! Hee hee  Welcome to the Digi's on the 5th with the new Pansies at Power Poppy! Oooohhhaaaahhhhh ... This happens to be my mom's favorite flower so I see a gift card set coming in the coming weeks. Maybe for a Mother's Day gift.  :-)  Anyways, be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog as Marcy has some inspiration behind this new digi. 


We had another fun snow storm blow in on Friday so I was able to play in the stamp room, and pray for spring to get here. My Pansies are colored with various Copic colors and then cut around so that I was able to pop it up on the card. I can see these petals being cut between and rolled up for a dimensional look too. Yep, that idea is already flowing and coming along quite nicely.  ;-)  Back to this card, a faux stitched border around my designer paper. More of the old paper being used gotta love it. My newest square pierced squares die from ODBD die cut in white and purple cardstock. A white flourished die cut and some sequins to finish it off. Voila! 

Check out the girls creations with Pansies today:
 
  Cindy Lawrence

  Tosha Leyendekker



5 comments:

Karen W said...

Totally gorgeous!! I love this set and hope she makes it into a stamp!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, gee, another must have digi! I love everything about your card, Stacy. The coloring, colors, layout, the die cut, button, sequins... cute and perky and just plain delightful!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Your pansies are just beautiful. I love the dies, the paper and the layout. I pretty much love everything about it. Pinned!

bensarmom said...

Stacy,
This is absolutely stunning! I love your colors and coloring.

Traci M said...

Wow, you have really captured the sweetness of pansies here...I love your card!! I am such a power poppy fan but still find digital a little frustrating.love this image and what you've done with it!!