Saturday, July 1, 2017

2017 Presents

The July Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted and its all about presents. It is better to give than receive and I agree. Lots of options this month. I started with a card and a few presents. 


I created a garland like look using Merry Littles. Popped up two bows using dimensionals. You can't see the suduko gel pen that I added to the pinecones and the needles but it looks really cool in person. A hint of sparkle on the bows and voila! 
Hope you can play along this month! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, Stacy... I was looking at this and wondering what super cute stamp the border was, thinking how I'd love to have that one. Tee hee! I'm a dope and you're very creative! LOVE this with the curve and pretty paper and most of all that fantastic garland! WOW!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this card is to creative! I love how you've used this sweet Merry Littles set to make a garland! Brilliant idea and a beautiful card! Thanks for doing the challenges too. I sure need to use them as inspiration once I get my eyes "fixed" in a couple of weeks!! Hugs! xoxo