Monday, July 10, 2017

90th Birthday for Grandma

Good morning! A big celebration this weekend with grandma's 90th birthday. What do you get someone who has everything? We ended up with getting flowers and so did everyone else. ha ha  The house smelled like a flower field she had so many flowers. Scattered all around her house it looks beautiful. 

I knew the paper I was going to use right away as she loves roses and pink, so I grabbed ODBD Blushing Rose.  These Large Numbers die were coming next as I wanted them specifically for aged birthdays, like the boys I did this year. Used the Vintage Labels die as the base for the numbers and added some flourished die cuts under neath. 
Used some flowers I have had in my stash from a long time ago to the edges. My base layers have faux stitching around the edges and some sparkle and sequins to finish it off. You can see the glue is still wet on the sequins as I had to take the photo and head over to the party. Yep... nothing like waiting until the last minute. Sheesshh... Story of my weekend I tell you.  :-)  Anyways.... I have time this week to stamp which is great. Suppose to be another hot week like this weekend was. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty & so special, Stacy! I know your Grandmother loved it!

Camille Short said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful card for your Grandma's 90th! I know this must have pleased her very much, and I'm sure all the flowers did, too. When I'm 90 I hope you'll send me such a pretty card!