Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A kiss for my prince

Good morning. This is the last digi in the set I bought from Sassy Cheryl's a few weeks back. I am very proud of myself for using all in the collection that I bought as I tend to not use everything I buy these days. My goal this year was to start using all I buy and go back to older sets to use more often. So far so good... keeping my fingers crossed. Anyways... this is Avery finds her prince


After I colored the image a simple piercing around the edge for a border. Some designer paper for the layers and faux stitching to match the pierced border. Added a white fence die cut and some flowers to match. Some sequins and voila! So easy and just darn right cuteness I think. I hope you have a wonderful day! 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! The expression on the frog just cracks me up! Absolutely perfecter than perfect paper, too. LOVE the cute little fence border. You just go ahead and use your stuff and inspire me, Stacy. I need it! My goal is to use all the not yet used stuff, but I keep reaching for some of the older stamps, too. It just has to be whatever works, you know. Your card is simply darling!