Thursday, July 6, 2017

Hollyhock Notecard

Good  morning and happy Friday! Okay, I know what you are thinking. This card is not straight, what is she thinking? Well its not  straight and I know this much.... if Ranger wasn't such a sweet and loving dog I would be upset with him. However since he is I will not be upset and just make sure that he has had "play time" before I get in the stamp room. Otherwise I will end up with more cards like this. ha ha! Anyways...


Time is short with the boys finishing up their summer basketball league games. They go to basketball camp next week so I am running around trying to get everything they need ready. Only had time for easy peasy card using Old Time Hollyhocks. A designer paper layer under the image panel with ribbon and silver cord wrapped around. Stitched rectangles from Lil Inkers for the die cuts and some enamel dots and sparkles to finish it off Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
  Cindy Lawrence
Kathy Jones
Tosha Leyendekker



~~~Power Poppy News~~~


  • Power and Spark Challenge for July called Copy a Bloomie! That's right case one of us Bloom Brigades creations and let's see your spin on it. Be sure to link your creations back on the PP Blog
  • The Hues to Use challenge is posted with our patriotic spirit of Red, White and Blue. Hope you can play along and be sure to link your creations back to the post HERE
  • Vacation sale! Who doesn't love a vacation and a good deal at the same time? See the code below. 
USE CODE VACATIONDIGIS to get 20% OFF all Digital Stamps July 6-14, 2017. All clear stamp orders will ship on or after July 17.



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I had to look real hard to see where it was crooked and surely wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. Your hollyhocks are sooo pretty! Such a sweet pink, so nicely shaded, and a delicate green to go with them. The blue shading really sets them off, too. With every card you make I feel all that much more like stamping!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I love the hollyhocks and your coloring! Beautifully done with this DP and the lovely layout with the silver cord and enamel dots. I totally agree with Leslie that I would not have noticed the wee bit of crookedness had you not pointed it out! LOL! I know you will get the boys ready for camp, and I hope then you have some time to breathe and get some rest...and stamp more (once Ranger is done with "play time!" Hugs and love! xoxo

Kathy Jones said...

You'd have to look pretty hard to notice the crooked bit Stac - and with all that Pretty in Pinkness, you could be forgiven for overlooking it entirely! This is just soooooo pretty, love the colours, colouring and detailing! Gorgeous my friend!!!