Monday, July 17, 2017

Summer birthday

Dusted off another of the Anya sets I have had for years. She is just adorable with her sunglasses. hee hee  Very simple design using some designer paper from the scrap bin. Yellow and pink seem to be the colors that went well with her summer outfit. 


I added a heart die cut border at the bottom. My butterflies are colored and then cut out so that I could spread their wings. They have some sparkle added as well. Finished it off with a few brads and my birthday sentiment. Voila! 


4 comments:

Thaly said...

Super jolie !
Thaly

Davi said...

Tooo cute, love the dotted dp with the little sweetheart :)

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! The colors and card design are making me smile all over!

Camille Short said...

These colors are really beautiful!