Friday, September 8, 2017

Tulips for everything

Happy Friday! For those that are curious, yes Curtis would of started as QB for the game tonight. However due to the smoke we still have it was cancelled. Sniff... Sniff... but better to keep everyone safe. So until next weeks game... on to the real reason you stopped by... To see what Power Poppy is up to today. :-)


The September Power and Spark challenge is posted and I got to play along. I do have to say that this turned out nothing like I thought in my head either. So frustrating when that happens. I do like the blue tulips. This is Loving Tulips stamp set that I used, don't forget we have the matching Die set for this stamp set. Colored the image with various colored pencils. Die cut with a stitched rectangle die and added a few pearls. Easy peasy!



Don't forget you have a chance at winning $50 in Power Poppy bucks if you play along.

FIND A COLOR PALETTE

And don't forget out Hues to Use challenge from this week. Haven't played in that for awhile either, I need to get back into this stamping room and soon!

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today; 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
Tosha Leyendekker



6 comments:

lritchie said...

Beautiful card, love the kraft background!

Allison Cope said...

What a gorgeous bouquet of blue! I was channeling my inner Stacy and used blue too this week! Great job on the challenge! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, Stacy, I don't know what you had in mind, but I think it turned out beautiful! Would you believe I've never tried pencils on kraft? Pencils on other dark papers, but never kraft. So, see, you're a brave trooper. Love these tulips. Darn that smoke!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Not sure what you had hoped for but love the tulips on kraft. Sorry your son won't be starting as QB.....that has to be frustrating having no control over things like smoke - hopefully things will clear and he will they will start him.

Pauline said...

I know what you mean when cards don't turn out how you expected, but I think this is beautiful! Love your blue tulips on the kraft, and love your layout. The pearls finish this off perfectly!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I'm sorry that the smoke cancelled the game, but better than not be safe. But I sure love your coloring on the kraft with your pencils! It's beautiful, and I agree...not sure what you expected, but it's gorgeous! And I love the pearls too! Hugs!